Soccer up America ™ Master International Technical Skills (TS) Training Academy
Soccer Park Camp (Grassroots Training Sites): –
- 4-8 hour training camps events conducted in At-Risk or Socio-Economically Community Sites or local City Parks.
- Our Equal Opportunity Incentive Based Training Initiative is designed to deliver new pathways to disadvantaged (Federal Title 1 Eligible) youth in poor and/or high risk urban communities.
- Our Park Camp Series allow all of our players to pitch in or show your stuff to other aspiring and developing young and impressionable talented soccer players.
- Free or Administrative Fee for any Student that is eligible for a host of Community Based Scholarships (such as Step Up For Student and Take Stock in Children) or Federal Welfare initiatives such as “Free Lunch” or Hurricane Relief programs which usually includes students who are eligible for College Admissions Application and Standardized Testing Fee Assistance (Vouchers)
- Report Card Days – Free Training for any student with an improved Report Card or Honor Roll
- Local Training may be age appropriate S.T.A.R. or SPR Combine Training Sessions or a combination of both skills.
- Students of all ages and technical skill levels are invited to attend such camps.
- Non-Program members can receive a $5 Community Ambassador Discount per Certification at identified sites
- Soccer Up America™ members receive up to a 50% Training Discount per Park Session just for training at various identified grassroots sites.