Soccer Park “Grassroots Training Site Session”
This Equal Opportunity Incentive allows for members, by training within identified high risk or poor communities to pitch in or show your/our stuff to other aspiring and developing young and impressionable talented soccer players.
- 1 – 2 hour training events conducted in At-Risk or Socio-Economically Community or City Parks.
- Free or Administrative Fee for any Title 1 Student that is eligible for a host of Community Based Scholarships (such as Step Up For Student and Take Stock in Children) or Federal Welfare programs such as “Free Lunch”; College Admissions Application and Standardized Testing Vouchers
- Report Card Reward Days – Free Training for any student with an improved Report Card; Improved; Conduct or Honor Roll or by written/verbal notification by a Teacher or Administrator
- Local Training may be age appropriate S.T.A.R. or SPR Combine Training Sessions or a combination of both skills.
- Students of all ages and technical skill levels are invited to attend such camps.
- Non Program members can receive a $5 Community Ambassador Discount per Certification at identified sites
- Soccer Up America™ members will receive a 50% Training Discount per Park Session just for training at various identified grassroots sites.