Certified Soccer up America™ Training Academy Coach
- A Soccer up America™ Coach is Certified and Licensed to lead the Team (Academy Sponsored or Otherwise) or assigned staff members and works directly for Soccer up America™ as a Contracted Agent or Volunteer
- The Academy Coach oversees the development and implementation of an assigned Training program
- Observes Onsite training events/sessions and camps without interfering; answers questions when asked for assistance and makes on the spot adjustments or corrections only when needed due to a safety or dire technical issues that may impact safety
- Covers training within an assigned territory and directs the management and supervision of assigned Training Academy Volunteers; Peers; Mentors Trainers and Counselors who are assigned to assist student athletes with Technical Skills Training
- Coaches at the Regional and National levels are assigned volunteers to lead and supervise on a daily basis.
- Coaches must have begun their U.S. Coaching Licensure Process (Completed the first level/task); have a license and/or be an active Coach or Licensed Coach or hold a Soccer Up America™ Premium Badge Rating (Gold; Expert or Master Levels)
- Certified Soccer up America ™ Training Academy Mentor must complete the Eight (8) Hour Peer Counseling Training and Certification Course which is to be held annually in Jacksonville, Florida and includes an End of Course (EOC) Examination.
- Their Official Title will be Certified Training Academy Coach.