Soccer up America ™ Master International Technical Skills (TS) Training Academy
Soccer College Combine Camps
- 4-8 Hour or Multiple Day S.T.A.R. Technical Skills and SPR Training Camps with emphasis on teaching, evaluation growth and developing Soccer physical capabilities via measured training that capture a system of Personal Records.
- The Student Athlete is officially tested and the results of their tests are entered into our SPR National Database during Soccer Combine Certification Sessions.
- The official results are also then ranked and posted with video footage on our national website.
- The difference between this event and the SPR Session or S.T.A.R. Sessions is that this Camp is marketed to and conducted in front of any college recruiters/coaches in attendance. They will announce themselves only when they arrive at the training session or camp.
- Coaches may also pull aside players for interview and training purposes in accordance with NCAA rules and regulations.
- Technical Skills Demonstrations will be highlighted during this event
- S.T.A.R. skills may or may NOT be showcased at Regional/National Events. Students can also pay to be videotaped during all camps/combines provided the Training Staff is certified and is available and equipped to provide such services.
- Our current list of Athletic Skills Tests include, but are not limited to:
- • The 40 Yard Dash/Sprint with and without the soccer ball
- • 100 Yard Dash/Sprint with and without the soccer ball
- • 800 Meter Run
- • One (1) Mile Run
- • Two (2) Mile Run
- • Various Shuffle Runs
- • Verticals
- • The Wonderlic Examination
- • International and Brazilian Soccer Technical Skills; Distance Punting; Dynamic Power Kicks; Throw-Ins; and Juggling (Inside; outside and Laces Feet; Knees; Chest; Legs/Thighs and Head)