Soccer Personal Record (SPR) Training and Certification Sessions
- 1-2 Hour TS Training Sessions with emphasis on teaching and developing player physical prowess
- Arms Players with advanced State of The Art training tools and techniques for improving speed; mental preparedness and technique which is needed during the train-up as a prelude to testing.
- Soccer Standardized Personal Records (SPRs) are officially tested and entered into our SPR National Database/Vault during Soccer Combine Sessions and Regional/National Events.
- Certified/Licensed Soccer Up America™ Coaches and Trainers are onsite to verify, document and certify player technical skill mastery
- Members (according to their membership plans) will also be tested and videotaped during private and open sessions and at the end of sessions provided the Training Staff is certified and is available and equipped to provide such services.
- Non-Members can also pay to be tested and videotaped during private and open sessions